Iran Tour:Old Persia
Tehran, Kashan, Naein, Yazd, Kerman, Bam (13 nights and 14 days)
Price Rangesper person
for over 16
Visiting Attractions: National Museum of Ancient Iran, Golestan Palace World Registered Complex, Jewelry Museum, Abbasid House, Sialk Hill, Finn World Registered Garden, Naein Mosque, Narin Qaleh Meybod, Water Museum, Fahadan Neighborhood, Amirchakhmaq Complex, Silent Tower, Zoroastrian Fire Temple,Pahlavanpou World Registered Garden , Ganjali Khan Complex, Fatehabad Garden, Harandi Museum Garden, Tomb of Shah Nematullah Vali, Gonbad Jablieh, Bam Citadel World Registered Complex, Mil Naderi.
Your Tour Highlights
- This route will be one of your most beautiful memories with its unique and magnificent attractions.
- On this trip, you will have the chance to see a number of world registered sites of Iran.
- You will go to see the beautiful palm groves and unique sand dunes of Iran.
- You will see the largest adobe building in the world.
- On this trip, you can taste the local food of Iranian cities and buy their handicrafts as souvenirs.
Additional description of the trip
|Included Meals||12 Breakfasts, 8 Lunches|
Tehran, Isfahan (Kashan, Naein), Yazd( Meybod, Yazd, Mehriz), Kerman(Meymand, Kerman, Mahan, Bam)
|Distance Between Cities||Tehran to Kashan (244 km) - Kashan to Naein (220 km) - Naein to Yazd (167 km) - Yazd to Mehriz (45 km) - Mehriz to Meymand (333 km) - Meymand to Kerman (238 km) - Kerman to Bam (187 km) - Bam to Kerman (187 km) In total: 1621 km.|
|Cities to Accommodate||Tehran (3 nights in a 4-star hotel) - Kashan (1 night in a 4-star hotel) - Nain (1 night in a 2-star hotel) - Yazd (2 nights in a 4-star hotel) - Mehriz (1 night in a traditional hotel) - Kerman ( 2 nights in a 4-star hotel) - Bam (2 nights in a 4-star hotel)
|Needed Items||Passport - Visa - Insurance policy - Seasons clothing - Walking shoes - Hats - Sunglasses - Personal glass - Power bank - Personal hygiene items|
|Service Level||STANDARD Click for more information|
Conditions of traveling to Iran
- Carrying passport, visa, and insurance is necessary while vising sites on tour. For more information about visa, click here.
- Tourists need to get travel insurance before the trip because it is not included in tour service.
- Iran is not connected to international currency, so you cannot count on you credit cards and bank account; therefore, it is necessary to have enough cash on you. Besides exchange offices in Iran international airports, there are exchange offices in all cities and some hotels to convert your money. Although the official currency in Iran is rial, toman is used for normal daily economic activities, with an exception of writing account balances in rials; each toman equals to ten rials.
- In addition to Fridays, which are considered as public holidays in Iran, days attributed to cultural, national and religious events are commemorated, so some of these days are closed in the official calendar. On Fridays and public holidays, government organizations and some private organizations are closed.
- After entering Iran, you are obliged to respect and observe domestic laws and regulations (customs, clothing, etc.); visiting some of Iran religious attractions requires observing the rules regarding clothing. Click for more information about this issue.
General conditions of the tours
- Recommended packages are flexible, and there will be the potential to change the itinerary and its expenses according to the tourists' request, the capacity of hotels and accommodations, flight programs, peak and non-peak travel seasons, etc.
- Since Iran has a four-season climate, it is possible to have incoming tours throughout the year; however, some of the recommended packages are designed for particular seasons and time, so make sure you consider the season of your chosen tour.
- Some of Iran attractions have a time limit to visit. In other words, these sites are closed on some days of the week, so these sites might be omitted and replaced by another one depending on the situation.
- Some attractions in Iran have difficult access routes, so when you are buying a tour, pay attention to your chosen package type and degree of difficulty along with its related points. Click to get more information about this issue.
- The very first and last visits of the tour may be changed or omitted depending on the time of flight.
- The offered packages' rate is approximate and varies according to the number of people and the exact time of the tour (during peak or non-peak days).
- Local English-speaking leader and if necessary, local guide.
- Available internet access along most routes and hotels. (Some hotels or residences may have limited internet access as mentioned in the Itinerary).
- Snacks are served daily.
- The entrance tickets are paid according to the plan and sites in the itinerary.
- All the process of taking visa is done by Persian Trips Tourism Agency.
- All airport transfers and transportation are included in tour services.
- Travel insurance is not included in tour services and the tourist needs to apply for the visa prior to the travel.
- Giving tip is not included in tour services and it is the responsibility of the tourist.
- The cost of purchasing tickets for foreign flights is not covered by the Agency services. If requested, the cost can be added to the package rate.
- You need to pay 35% of the total tour cost 30 days before the trip.
- You have to pay 100% of tour cost (full payment) 29 days before the trip.
- If you cancel your registration 30 days before the trip, 30% of your payment will be forfeit.
- If cancel your registration 29 days to 15 days before the trip, 50% of your payment will not be refunded.
- If you cancel your registration 14 days before the trip, 100% of your payment will be forfeit.